I love baseball, and being a Twins fan, the last few seasons have been BRUTAL. It all came to a head last year when the ownership sold off most of the team for pebbles and twigs, and the fans were left to wonder what the heck we had to look forward to.
This year has been...fine. We're a .500 team in a league that is best described as bland. There have been a few moments of enjoyment, but the Twins' season has been more of a feeling of eventual elimination.
But yesterday something amazing happened. For the first 26 outs of the Twins game versus the Kansas City Royals, the Twins looked atrocious: no fight, no spunk, no hope. Heading into the final inning, the Twins trailed the Royals 3-0
Then with two outs in the bottom of the 9th inning, something amazing happened.
I'll come back to sports in a second, but I also want to feature a great little video from Simon Whistler's Sideproject Channel. With the popularity of the Odyssey lately, no surprise that a lot of history shows/podcasts are featuring a look at ancient Greek myths.
In this video, Simon talks about a few ancient myths that ended up being true in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).