Friday, January 1, 2021

The Friday Link for 1/1/21

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Another short and sweet post as I'm getting ready for my Doctor Who New Year's watching, something which has become a regular tradition over the last few years. To be honest, it's a bit of brilliant counter programming to football by the BBC.

Speaking of Doctor Who, some Doctor love for tonight's Friday Link.  First up the best episode (in my opinion) since the relaunch is the episode Blink, from the 10th Doctor's run.  Not only does it feature one of the best doctors in David Tennant, not only does it feature future Oscar contending actress Carey Mulligan, and not only does in introduce one of the best villains ever in the Weeping Angles, but this clip is one of the best bits they EVER did on the show.  A conversation, via DVD eater eggs, between two people 40 years apart. 


Also tonight, let's get you the Honest Trailers for both the classic and new versions of the series: 




Finally, I like Jodie Whittaker's version of the Doctor.  I'm looking forward to the New Year's special.  Here's the teaser trailer for you.  Captain Jack and the Daleks are back too! 


Have a great weekend everyone, and HAPPY 2021!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).