Friday, September 11, 2020

The Friday Link for 9/11/20

I know the blog has not had a lot of content but behold!


That would be pickle gold! It took an entire day and like my life for the last 18 years, anytime I take a day to do a project, the next week is pure chaos until I catch up.  

No excuses. I'll try to get something written this weekend.

First up this week is Funny or Die's new series, 'Was Kid Nation the Worst Reality Show Ever Made?'  It's kind of self explanatory.  For the record, it probably is the worst reality show ever made.  It's hard to comprehend a network green lit this show, but here we are!

Enjoy the first two episodes:



Finally something very cool from The Nerdist.  If you have not seen the new trailer for the movie Dune, it is pretty spectacular.  They seem to have taken the Lord of the Rings commitment level to Dune and made a movie which looks like it religiously followed the source material.

Stephen Colbert, who is also a huge fan of Dune, got to sit down with the cast and the interview is amazing.  And I have a secret crush on Rebecca Ferguson...SHHHH!


I can't wait for the movie.

Have a great weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).