Friday, May 8, 2020

The Friday Link for 5/8/20

Howdy all.

Yes this blog has been light but I'm losing 12 to 15 hours per week with kids stuff, now that they're home.  I've a lot of great post ideas but I find I'm too exhausted by the time I have a window to type.  Sorry.  I'll try to do better.

Tonight, let's start off with two adorable animal videos from The Dodo.  These stories will make you want a beaver and a squirrel for your own.





Finally, It's another edition of Some Good News.  This episode seemed appropriate considering the decision today to basically cancel all graduation ceremonies for any school with more than 100 graduates.  John Krasinski tries to make good for the graduates without a graduation.



Be sane graduates.  We're all really proud of you.

Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).