Friday, November 29, 2019

The Friday Link for 11/29/19

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's not over for some of us, as most of my friends have at least one meal celebration they're headed to this weekend.  If you're in the same boat, enjoy!

This week, I'm going to post more historical cooking from Townsends.  This is a look back at their 5th season when they did an entire series on a traditional holiday meal.  If you have an 18th century kitchen, and you like to make things old school, enjoy!

In the three videos, you'll first get a turkey recipe, then stuffing, and then a pumpkin pie.  The entire set of videos are great.







Have a great weekend everyone!  Drive safe!  Go Gophers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).