Friday, June 2, 2017

The Friday Link for 6/2/17

Before I get to the funny today, let me address something really hilarious.

The ludicrous argument that the left leaning tendencies of late night talk show hosts/comedians is what caused the Election of 2016 to tip in favor for Trump is so stupid it's hard to believe intelligent people are putting it forward.  The idea left leaning talk show hosts/comedians cost the Democrats the election is being pushed by the same online elements who worked over the American people on behalf of Trump during the Election of 2016.  When I hear lefties say this, emphatically, with passion, I shake my head.  Lefties who blame Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert are just looking for something to blame for the mess we're in, embracing this boneheaded theory, easily manipulated into doing the right's/Russia's bidding.

1 - Idiots and racists who HATE Democrats more than they love the United States of America are who voted for Trump.  This includes a lot of Republicans who even though you don't think they're a racist or an idiot, they sure went along with the racists and idiots when it counted, so...

2 - 108 million voters sat the election out.  Some of them were brainwashed into hating Hillary.  Some were brainwashed into thinking both sides are equally as bad (HA!).  Some were brainwashed into a moronic apathy.  108 million people not voting was a big part of the problem.

3 - If you think late night hosts/comedians and their pro Democratic tendencies were the real problem, then what you're really saying is "How dare the late night hosts/comedians make fun of Trump!  Don't they know their negative rhetoric only sends more people to defend him?  They need to shut up so the Right can go back to their extensive research on how PizzaGate is real, how Obama IS really a secret Kenyan Muslim, and how Benghazi was a George Soros operation!  You know, fair and balanced conversation!"

Yeah...

With most of the late night hosts off for the week, and Ivanka Trump's Memorial Day 'champaign popsicles' not being enough meat to satisfy you hungry folk, it's off to Samantha Bee, who had taken a few weeks off, but made her triumphant return on Wednesday!

First off, the first segment from her show where she dismantles Trump's international debacle, Jared Kushner and, of course, "covfefe!"




Then she had a delightful visit with my Senator, Al Franken.  I love that guy!



My Senators are Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken.  My Representative is Keith Ellison.  My Governor is Mark Dayton.  My MN Representation are all Democrats and all of my districts voted for Hillary.  What are you going to do to match that?  Seriously, what are you going to do?

Make a plan and then do it...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).