Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Death of Trump List

This weekend, I will be publishing my final Trump List.


Okay, I might revisit it, but I just can't commit this much time each week to this list.  I'm, on average, spending 40 hours a week just on Trump List.  I've got kids...


It's crazy how much buffoonery is coming from Trump and his White House.  I remember when the Right would have to carry a fake President Obama outrage issue (like chewing gum, or latte saluting, or the White House basketball court, or mom jeans) for weeks because Obama was an incredibly competent President.  With Trump, I'll go back to proofread the list, forgetting MAJOR scandals and incompetency from five or six days earlier, because there were so many things this boob screwed up!  It's truly amazing, and terrifying.


Might I start it back up again?  Sure, but I need to take a break.  For at least the next few months, don't expect to have any new Trump Lists.


Week 20 will be my final act for now, but talk about going out with a bang.  I'm glad the Comey testimony happened.  The whole point of this weekly blog entry is to point out the double standard of the Republican Party in America today.  The same Republicans who gleefully investigated Benghazi 8 times (and were planning a 9th and 10th investigation if Clinton won), who had four investigations into Clinton's e-mail, three into the Clinton Foundation, and had Senators and Congressmen calling for a full Pizzagate investigation, are now acting as if Trump's inexcusable lies, mistakes, treason, obstruction of justice, Russia pandering and self serving agenda are harmless.  For the record, if Hillary Clinton had a former FBI head testify against her like Comey testified against Trump today, she'd be out of office in a week, and the Republicans would be demanding a special election to boot.


Reality: the Republican Party just found themselves playing a game of cactus dodgeball, naked.


2018 is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).