Friday, May 20, 2016

The Friday Link for 5/20/16

It's May.  I have three kids.  I'm tired.  I'm exhausted.  I have a day full of baseball games I need to be at tomorrow.  I'm making this simple and getting back to watching my Twins get their cabooses handed to them.

CollegeHumor is a fun site, but they do use a lot of adult language.  Viewer be warned!

This is about the cleanest version of their If Google Was A Guy series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ze87zQFSak

Of course the plea for you to subscribe at the end is FULL of a certain word.  You've been warned...

When Your Facebook Thread Gets Hijacked is one I really appreciate.  It happens a lot of the station social media.  Random tea bagger dude sees anything they deem enemy material and it's far right manifesto away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYkbijdS6DQ

Warning once again, these guys like the salty language and adult situations.  Doesn't mean it's not funny, but it's not for the kiddos.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).