Friday, March 20, 2015

The Friday Link for 3/20/15

Could there be a better cast movie than Young Frankenstein?  Sweet Lord, everyone in it is perfect.

The one who shines most of all in the sensational cast is Marty Feldman.  He stole every scene he was in.  His gangly I-gor was perfect and could be the greatest comedic movie performance ever.

Here are some outtakes from the movie.  To see the amazing talent of Feldman, watch the second try at the scene with Madeline Kahn.  Just watch his eyes, and you'll be rolling on the floor too.  I think I will throw the movie into the DVD player for the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDOy75sFhU



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).