Friday, April 24, 2020

The Friday Link for 4/24/20

Three unrelated videos for you today.

First up, with art museums closed, I wanted to get something artistic for you, and there's a doozie I've wanted to feature for awhile.  Video games have changed a lot but I'm hard pressed to find one more visually pleasing than Cuphead, a game which was released in 2017, and was inspired greatly by the art style of the early 20th Century.  This game is one of the few I can enjoy while not playing it.  The creativity is nuts.

On a side note, I don't want to know how long it took this guy to learn how to play all of the levels of Cuphead to get this good at it.  He's pretty impressive.



The Honest Trailer guys take on Tiger King.  I don't think there is anything else to explain.

***Warning! Language and Adult content!!!***



Finally, Nathan Lane visited Colbert this week and it was gold.  His Walter Matthau impression is amazing.



Have a great weekend everyone.  Remember Social Distancing and washing hands!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).