Friday, October 4, 2019

The Friday Link for 10/4/19

On today's Friday Link, I'm featuring Omeleto, kind of a Netflix for short films.

They feature quite a few, from pretty much every genre you can imagine, many featuring major celebrities and recognizable stars.  Here are three short films from Omeleto I enjoyed, but a warning, adult themes and rough language are pretty common on these films, as well as some really weird twists and turns.

First up, what happens when a giant alien comes to earth but doesn't seem to want to annihilate us, or help us.  It's 'The Narrow World.'



Next up, a self absorbed man completely misses the end of the world.  Super creepy at the end of 'Lasiurus.'



Finally a heartbreaking story about trying to use a time loop to stave off death.  I actually teared up at the end of this one. 'Exit Strategy.'



There is another short film about time travel which gets REALLY weird and pretty inappropriate at times.  I will not post it but it's called 'I'm You, _____.'  Don't ever let idiots attempt time travel.

Have a good weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).