Friday, June 8, 2018

The Friday Link for 6/8/18

Everything tonight is about Nick Offerman.

When I started seeing the lineup of movies for this summer, one jumped out at me.  'Hearts Beat Loud' with Offerman and Kiersey Clemons is a movie which probably won't make too much, but it's must see for me.  It looks like a fun story, the cast is awesome, and it's got a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes, so it's good!  I'm going to hit it up this weekend.



To see the natural adorable chemistry between these two, watch this hilarious clip from Vanity Fair with Kiersey teaching Nick Millennial Slang.



More Offerman! How about his brilliant Genius Thoughts from Mashable:



And of course there are his numerous incredible lines from 'Parks and Recreation':



And finally, one of my favorite things he ever did, Community Calendar with Stephen Colbert:



For all of your Nick Offerman needs...have a great weekend everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).