Friday, March 2, 2018

The Friday Link for 3/2/18

This week I want to begin by reliving some of the best moments from the Winter Olympics, the closest finishes.  This includes Diggin's cross country skiing win for the US, the US women's hockey win over Canada, the US men's curling semifinal win over Canada, and the most incredible, the Gold medal tie in bobsled between Canada and Germany.  That's freaking amazing!

Due to NBC Sports not having a Blogger share option, you'll have to click on the You Tube link here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD-p3n82Y_c  Enjoy!

Alright, two fun ones for you for this Friday.  The first is the best parody of the Trump White House, Our Cartoon President.  Speaking of Canada, this week, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau visits.  I swear to God, I nearly we myself with this one minute clip.



And the second is a freaking instant classic from Jordon Klepper and The Opposition, as they head to CPAC and ask the attendees about guns.  Kobi Libii asks the question the NRA is terrified of being asked, "since you say more guns will make us safer, how many guns exactly is that, 10?  50?  75?"



Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).