Friday, December 1, 2017

The Friday Link for 12/1/17

Two from Colbert and then I fan boy out!

Broadway star Laura Benanti looks EXACTLY like Melania Trump.  With Melania's decorations of Christmas horror being unveiled at the White House, it was the perfect time for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to bring her back.  I think Melania would run for her life if she could.  Benanti is sensational.



Next up, also from Colbert, his latest Alter Ego compilation.  The Roy Moore shot is brutally perfect.



And to finish it out for the week, something completely different, but dear to me.  I'm so excited about the Doctor Who Christmas special.  The Twelfth Doctor, Peter Capaldi, before he regenerates into his first female incarnation, has one final send off, and not only is the wonderful Pearl Mackie back as Bill, but the special features the amazing David Bradley as the First Doctor, and Sherlock's Mark Gatiss too.  Here's a 2 minute preview:



Christmas Day evening, do not try to bother me or my kids!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).