Friday, August 25, 2017

The Friday Link for 8/25/17

I need to make this quick as I'm heading out.

Arrested Development is just such a brilliant series.  I just finished re-watching the 4th season on Netflix, a show which gave each character their own revolving episode.  The Tobias, Maeby, Gob, and Buster episodes were gut wrenchingly funny, but every episode had at least three or four moments where you were laughing out loud.

Since Netflix won't let you publish episodes, let me give you two cuts I can share.  The first is when the cast reunited for the New Yorker Festival Interview, when they announced they would be doing another season (4).  This gives you a great look into how an incredibly talented cast with great writing can make television gold.  I love how blunt they all are when asked anything.  The Jason Bateman/Will Arnett back and forth is so much fun.



I will also post this behind the scenes bit they did for Netflix.  It's been five years since they filmed season four.

]

I love Liza and the rest of the guest stars too.  How many of them will return for season 5, which is currently shooting?  As long as they keep the "hello darkness my old friend" bit going, I'm good!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).