Friday, April 14, 2017

The Friday Link for 4/14/17

Religious disclaimer - you do or don't do whatever you do or don't want to do!  I'm Catholic, so...

Happy Easter everyone!  I'm super busy with Spring Break and family activities, so I'll make this short and sweet tonight.  It's the Easter Beagle!  Here are assorted clips from the special, a special I would label the third best of the Peanuts TV specials (Great Pumpkin and Christmas are one and two.  It squeaks by the Thanksgiving episode for 3).  Classic moments include Snoopy dancing with the bunnies and Marcy single handedly taking out the town's supply of eggs.

Enjoy.









Have a great weekend everyone, and (if it applies) Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).