Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas 2014!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  As far as the radio gig goes, I will have new interviews over the next two weeks, Jack Rice is in for me on Monday the 29th and I will do the show on New Year's Eve.

Attached is a link to a video a friend of mine did about Christmas.  Her name is Daniela, and she is very dear to me from my military days.  She told me, "I bleeped out the bad words, so it's okay for the kids."  NO!  It really isn't.  It's not as bad as the MadTV bit they did that one year (heck that thing gave ME nightmares), but you've been warned.

Regardless of what you do or do not celebrate, all my best to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDAD8mopB0&app=desktop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).