Friday, August 12, 2022

The Friday Link for 8/12/22

Back when the pandemic began to really shut things down, in late March/early April 2020, along with the fear and concern we all had, I remember noticing little things which we had not experienced too much.  One of the things was how weird it felt to not have something which is a mainstay in America, nightly sports. 

Everything shut down, and although they did eventually start playing a more condensed version of sports for a year, it was still a bit odd.  That's when I stumbled upon Jelle's Marble Runs.

I featured them on a few different Friday Links back then, but they are still going strong.  They just finished up their latest Marbula One Grand Prix.  

It's just marbles, but I'll be damned if you don't start rooting for a certain one after a little bit.

Enjoy the final two races of this year's Grand Prix.  




Stay safe.  If you are not, please get vaccinated, and wear a mask in large crowded indoor settings.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).