Friday, May 7, 2021

The Friday Link for 5/7/21

I've had a bad week.

It started with my hip surgery getting cancelled at the last second, to having to figure out a diagnosis for the serious health problem which was VERY serious.  

Today I'm exhausted.  Nothing wakes you up from your complacent slumber faster than a serious health problem.

That being said, I'm glad it's Friday and I have a lot to look forward to this weekend. 

Tonight my videos come in two varieties.  Informercials and Korean Street Food!

I love informercials! The way they can convince you to buy a crap product you do not need is amazing. I had the chance to watch a lot of them while I was in the hospital this week. Late night TV is plastered with them.

But some of the products actually work and are REALLY good products.  Watch Mojo has a list of the 10 best Informercial products ever made, and I'll admit, I have two of them.  Also look for my friend Nancy Nelson show up hosting in the #1 Informercial!  I love her so! 


And of course if I give you the best products from informercials, I need to give you Watch Mojo's list of the ten worst products from informercials too!  The bed gun rack is disturbing...


The other thing that happened during my hospital stay was I was put on a fairly restrictive diet while I was there (while they tried to figure out what was going on). As I ate a lot of seasoning free veggies, I started to watch videos of Korean street food, which looks amazing! 

Here are three of the videos I found, and they all look so good. 




Have a good weekend everyone.  PLEASE get vaccinated! 

Stay healthy.  Stay safe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).