Friday, January 8, 2021

The Friday Link for 1/8/21

 Hi all!

This has been a bit of a touch and go week.  The good news is I have started a new radio show, moving my current radio gig from 3 PM, to 4-6 PM.  I'm now doing two hours and it was feeling pretty good by the end of the week.  I had to re-learn my pacing.

The other bit of good news is I'm now a published photographer.  I KNOW!  I have a calendar out and you can get one by becoming a member of my radio station.  Go to www.am950radio.com and click on the membership tab to find out how you can get the calendar.  You can have a little bit of me all year long!

On the downside, there was a credible attempt to overthrow the government by Donald Trump and his Terrorist followers. 

...(SIGH)...

Tonight, I want to post the compilation video The Daily Show made of their corespondent Jordan Klepper going to all the Trump rallies.  I rewatched this on Thursday and I have to admit my perspective of these clowns has changed dramatically.  Don't get me wrong; it's still enjoyable to see these idiots get shown up by the comedic mastery of Klepper, but now I have to ask how many of these people actually just stormed the US Capitol building and tried to overthrow the government.  

It's a little bit like watching a true crime documentary about a mass killing.  You know the people are going to do something horrible, but they seem relatively normal before they stormed the House and Senate, at least as normal as these brainwashed loon balls can look. 


Arrest the Traitors to the country.  Down with the #MAGATerrorists!

Long live the United States of America!   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).