Friday, July 10, 2020

The Friday Link for 7/10/20

Of all the parodies of Trump, by far the best is Sarah Cooper.  I even think she's better that the Our Cartoon President's version, and I adore that one.

Many of you are probably familiar with Sarah Cooper as every video she currently makes is shared extensively on social media platforms.  All she does is lip sync Trump, sometimes acting out little nuances from his insane rantings.  Simple and perfect.

It helps Sarah's facial expressions are so freaking on point.  The best is her wide eye expression when she's mocking Trump's tendency of saying something incredibly stupid which he thinks is groundbreaking.  

Frankly she's the hero we need right now.

Here's her latest video, taking Thursday night's cognitive test comments and putting them in correct context.


Here's a compilation of Sarah's videos.  I love her.


And let me also include a great clip from The Daily Show.  They are doing some of the 'Best Of' clips from their correspondents on quarantine.  I'll probably make them the focus of a Friday Link in the future but Desi Lydic has been sensational through this new TV reality.  Enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).