Friday, June 5, 2020

The Friday Link for 6/5/20

Hi everyone.

Let's start everyone off with something to clear your mind.


That is the lower part of 9 Mile Creek in Bloomington, MN.  Ever since we've been on Corona Virus lockdown, I've tried to get to as many of the local parks as I can, and this is one of the nicest so far.  

This week to take your mind off of all the bad things going on, let's revisit The Lord Of The Rings. Josh Gad, broadway star and Olaf from Frozen, has started a new show, Reunited Apart, where he reunites the cast of iconic films.  So far he's only done four, but he also has learned to go big or go home.

He got pretty much every major member of The Lord of the Rings to show up for a video chat about the film, and to re-enact some of the movies iconic scenes.  Does Elijah Wood not age?  Almost everyone but Cate Blanchet is here.

I still remember seeing the film in the theaters and being so angry when I realized it was going to be two more years before the trilogy was complete.  Peter Jackson's work so deserved an Oscar.

Hope you enjoy this!



Have a great weekend everyone!  Be safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).