Friday, May 22, 2020

The Friday Link for 5/22/20

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

I hope you have a nice weekend.  Please take a few moments to remember those who have fought for our country, those who serve our country, and the 100,000 people we have lost due to Corona Virus.

A few yeats back I featured a mash up. That's when you take to songs, usually from different genres, and mix them like a club DJ.  If I remember correctly is was an Ozzy Osbourne/Earth Wind and Fire combo platter, and it was really goo.

That was nothing.

Meet The Hood Internet and the INSANELY good mash ups of 50 songs from any given year, into a 3 minute long song.  The first one I watched was 1980.  At a minute in, Rush shows up (always a solid choice), but then he mashes together Steely Dan, Diana Ross and AC/DC.  AND IT WORKS!  The next 30 minutes was me just watching this insanely well put together mass ups.

For your listening enjoyment, let me post 1980, 1981, 1983, and 1986.  They're all gold!













Last thing this Friday, Randy Rainbow delivers again, this time with 'Distraction!'



Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).