Friday, April 17, 2020

The Friday Link for 4/17/20

I apologize for not having any new posts this week.  Even though I'm staying at home with Minnesota's 'Stay At Home' Order. I've been far busier with work and a few other projects.  I promise a few posts this weekend.

With sports gone, let's revisit the only new sports currently being made, marble racing! Thanks Jelle's Marble Runs!

I know this might inspire an eye roll, but seriously, watch this.  The races are actually compelling, made so by the play by play announcer who's absolutely sensational. Seriously, this guy should be doing other sports and the Olympics.  Plus the intro graphics and courses are amazing.

Here are all the races from the 2019 Sand Marble Rally.



The folks at Jelle's also did their own racing series (similar to Formula One or NASCAR) and here are two of those races.





Watch all of the races.  If you do like sports, it's not a bad option until the major leagues start back up again.

Have a great weekend everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).