Friday, February 7, 2020

The Friday Link for 2/7/20

Two videos for you this week.

First off (I never thought I would write this sentence before this week), the bravery of Mitt Romney.  His impassioned speech on the Senate floor on why he would break with his party and vote to remove Donald Trump from office is a speech which will live for centuries.  Not only does he establish why he voted to throw out a clearly guilty Trump, his one vote became the first time in history a bipartisan vote to remove a President occurred.  In the cases of Johnson and Clinton, not one Democrat voted to remove the President (although they probably should have with Johnson).

I wrote more about Romney's vote and the implications for the Republicans earlier this week (https://progressivecitizenx.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-christian-rights-true-god.html)

These are brave words in trying times.



To lighten up the mood for the week, the hilarious Bad Lip Reading people are back at it with Bad Lip Reading NFL 2020.  I actually had to stop it a few times because I was laughing so hard.  Enjoy. Goblin!



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).