Friday, December 27, 2019

The Friday Link for 12/27/19

Howdy all!  I'm on vacation!  I hope you are having a nice holiday week!

This week enjoy four individual videos from Friday Link regulars.  Warning, some of these videos have rough language and adult descriptions!  ***YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!***

First up the non swear-y video.  I had to include this because not only does Bon Appétit's Chris Morocco have an incredible ability to break down the ingredients of something by merely tasting it (he figured out rutabaga?  WOW!) but he's doing so with one of my favorite foods to eat, pasties!



Next up, ZeFrank has his latest nature video, Mudskippers!  (The language starts going downhill from here).



Next up is the return of Epic Rap Battles of History and the matchup you never thought you needed, Thanos (yes, that Thanos) vs. J. Robert Oppenheimer (yes, that Oppenheimer). Adult content, you've been warned again!



Finally, SantaCon gets the takedown it has deserved for years.  Seriously, this is a B-A-D BAD idea, but yet every year we get more of them.  Last Week Tonight, has this web exclusive take down from John Oliver.



Happy New Year everyone and remember to get registered to vote in 2020.  2020 is EVERYTHING!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).