Friday, December 13, 2019

The Friday Link for 12/13/19

Sorry no posts outside of the Friday Links this week.  I'm running around a ton with the holidays.  I do have all my cards and photos sent out.  Alas the blog suffers...

For this Friday, a few clips about current events.  First, the excellent skit about Trump being mocked at the NATO summit by the other world leaders, from Saturday Night Live.



Second up this week is the clip of Rep. Eric Swalwell's questioning at the Judiciary Committee hearings.  If there is anyone you know who thinks the Impeachment charges are a joke, have them watch this highly informative 4:39 clip.



Now, for an interpretation of the Republicans on the committee trying to prevent everyone from hearing anything about what Trump did, courtesy of Colbert.



Off to do some Christmas shopping.  Have a great weekend everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).