Friday, November 22, 2019

The Friday Link for 11/22/19

First up, with next Thursday being Thanksgiving, how about a nice Thanksgiving tribute featuring Scooter and Lew Zealand and his Flying Fish Act, from the Muppets.



Now, for something with more pageantry!  But first:

SWEET LORD DOES THIS HAVE A LOT OF BAD LANGUAGE!!!  I'M NOT JOKING!!!  IF YOU'RE A SENSITIVE SORT, OR JUST PREFER NOT TO HAVE A LOT OF SWEARING AND ADULT THEMES, REWATCH THE MUPPET VIDEO!!!  YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

The minute I saw the Bob Murray Revisited/SLAPP Lawsuits episode of Last Week Tonight, there was no way I couldn't post this as a Friday Link.  This episode could end with one of the top ten greatest comedy bits of all time.  Seriously, the musical number to finish this off is perfect, and so damn raunchy.  The lawyer segment is brutal, but hilarious.

Enjoy!



Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).