Friday, October 25, 2019

The Friday Link for 10/25/19

Considering next Friday will officially be November, I have to do my Halloween post tonight.  So be it!

Three completely unrelated videos.  First off, from the same people who bring you CinemaSins, it's TVSins.  Same concept, smaller screen.  This week its Everything Wrong with It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!  Warning, the TV special is kid friendly, but the commentary along with this video is quite adult.  You've been warned!



Next up; I cannot stand when a 'best of list' ignores classic films and only front loads the list with things from the last 20 years.  I was pleasantly surprised with the 60 plus year spread for the movies featured in WatchMojo's Top 10 Scariest Giant Movie Bugs list.  There are some scares and gore in the clips featured here so viewer be warned.



Finally, it's the scariest thing I could find!  Rudy Giuliani!  Well not actually Rudy, but the best damn impression of him I have seen, courtesy of John Lithgow, and The Late Show.  "I'm not falling into that 'Proof Trap'" could be one of the funniest lines I've heard in a long time.  I needed it after this week.



Have a great weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).