Friday, October 11, 2019

The Friday Link for 10/11/19

Not a lot here this week as I've been dealing with this:


That's right, the Trump rally came to Minneapolis and I've been a touch busy.  I promise a recap on the blog this weekend.  Photo: Evan Frost MPR.

For this week, I will hand it over to John Oliver.  Two cuts from him tonight, starting with his outstanding takedown of compounding pharmacies.  The best part of his show is how he finds HUGE problems in America that no one seems to know anything about. Compounding Pharmacies are a 'mix to use' pharmacy, and of course they have been overrun with unscrupulous people who'll kill to make a buck. 



The second cut from Oliver is a weird salute to recently passed away Rip Taylor.  Taylor featured uniquely in a really strange segment from 2015 where John Oliver points out Thailand's extremely weird and disturbing fascination with Hitler.  Yes, THAT Hitler.



WEIRD!  Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).