Monday, September 2, 2019

State Fair 2019 Part II: The Fine Arts Competition!

The Fine Arts contest at the Minnesota State Fair is always wonderful.  I try to take as many photos as I can and post for everyone.

This year, my favorite piece will be the last piece on this post.  The reason why I am putting it last is simple; it's an adult themed one, but it's fantastic.  If you're offended by such things, save yourself the unnecessary anguish and just click away.

I'll start with that I thought was the second best piece:

















The next piece is the official print of the State Fair.  Quite nice.


And once again a warning.  This next image is a little more adult.  The winner for me this year was this sculpture of modern beauty;  a woman taking a selfie and posting it online.  This was very creative.


Go see the Fine Arts next year for yourself! 








1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your beautiful photos! Do you know of a way to find out the artists?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).