Sunday, August 18, 2019

Summer Flowers

One hobby I've enjoyed is photographing flowers.  I try to take a photo whenever I pass by a nice one.  I usually only take one photo.  I make it a challenge to capture it as I saw it, and go, not spend ten minutes hovering over a flower trying to get it perfect.  I take a photo from the angle as it appeared to me initially, and see if it works.  Sometimes it does, sometimes no.

This year, I've not had as many flower photos turn out as I've had in past years, but I did get a few.  Enjoy!






















For the record, the lilacs were actually taken this summer, in mid-June in northern Minnesota.  The Spring was so late this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).