Friday, June 28, 2019

The Friday Link for 6/28/19

I was on vacation this week, got back on Tuesday and haven't had time to write squat this week.  I do hope to have my northland flowers post up this weekend, plus one or two others soon.

For this week, I'm turing it over to Showtime's Our Cartoon President.  Three clips for you tonight, starting with their take on the Democratic Debate, followed by Bernie meeting Mitt Romney, and finally the Trump reelection kickoff rally.

The last one is particularly good because it lambasts Pelosi and Schumer pretty good too. Enjoy!

WARNING - more than a little bad language!  You've been warned...







Have a great weekend everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).