Friday, April 19, 2019

The Friday Link for 4/19/19

Sorry the blog has been light this week, but I've been working on a piece for smacking back at far right Christians and their hatred of the LGTBQ community, and how it really is in no way Christian to hate.  Plus the last day and a half has been a hoot with the Mueller investigation getting (somewhat) released. Lots of fun for the kiddos!

I have two for you tonight, but first my religious declaimer:

You do, or don't do, whatever it is you want to do, or not do.  I'm Catholic.

This post is in no way meant to try to convert anyone, but with the tragedy at Notre Dame earlier this week, I wanted to post something about the church.  Here is the Easter Mass from two years ago.  I've been to Notre Dame twice, and it was spectacular.  They'll rebuild, but part of the history is sadly lost forever.



And for something fun for the kiddos and the adults too, here is the Pencilmates episode which features the Easter Egg Hunt.



Have a great weekend and if you are celebrating it like myself, have a wonderful Easter too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).