Friday, March 29, 2019

The Friday Link for 3/29/19

For this weeks Friday Link, a trio of great baseball moments!  Since the season kicked off, let me get you in the mood.

First, a FANTASTIC scene from the movie Moneyball, where Brad Pitt's manager offers Chris Pratt's washed up catcher a chance to get back in the game.



The second clip has some bad language!  You've been warned.  Kevin Costner meets his new pitcher, Tim Robbins, in Bull Durham.



And finally, let the optimism reign!  To keep your hopes alive for 2019, let's revisit the best plays of the 1991 World Series.  I remember watching this in the barracks in Germany in the middle of the night!  I won a lot of money from all the military guys who loved the Braves!



Play Ball!  Have a great weekend everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).