Friday, March 22, 2019

The Friday Link for 3/22/19

This week has been light because I was visiting my mother in South Carolina, and then I've been dealing with a cold for over a week.  I am finally starting to feel better, but now my voice is starting to crack, something which was apparent on the radio show today.

I'm taking it easy tonight, which means I won't be going to a Friday Fish Fry (my usual tradition for Friday's during Lent).  Instead, I'll post a trio of fish related videos for you!

I think Gordon Ramsay is an exceptional chef.  I get tired of his yelling angry persona (what he's known for in America) because it disguises how good he really is.  His recipes are quick, easy, fresh, and delicious.  If he were to ever open a chain in the US, I'd be a regular.  Here he is with a few different variations on fish.



Next up, how about a historical cooking with one of my favorites, Townsends.  Warning, this is a fairly graphic 'fish cleaning.' You've been warned!  Interesting cooking technique.



And for those who want to see the fish win, The Muppet's Swedish Chef.



Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).