Friday, March 15, 2019

The Friday Link for 3/15/18

Hey everyone!  Short but sweet this week, but some great information for those heading to Mexico for Spring Break.

Earlier this year, Shayla (a fine Minnesotan!) did a series on her video channel 'Living on a One Way.'  In it she breaks down the do's and don'ts in regards to travel in Mexico.  Regardless of what the fear mongers say, Mexico is an amazing place to visit and Shayla absolutely gives you top notch information.  I know (in Minnesota) Spring Break begins for various school districts next week, so be prepared before you head to a foreign country.

The last thing I said is my most important piece of advice I can give you.  Mexico is a foreign country.  If you foolishly go there thinking being an US citizen gets you some sort of advantage, you are grossly mistaken.  Not that Mexican people aren't friendly and welcoming; of course they are, but if you get stupid, bad things will happen.  

The videos break down into 1) what to know before you go, and 2) safety tips.  Enjoy.  Shayla is a hoot!





Have a great weekend everyone and travel safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).