Friday, February 22, 2019

The Friday Link for 2/22/19

I'm sad.  See my previous post for details.

Short and sweet this week.  Here's a great compilation of all of the winners from the Best Song category of the Oscars.  A lot of great songs.  I found it interesting that as we had this debate over the holidays about 'Baby it's Cold Outside,' the song is actually from a movie and it won the Oscar.

I went to a wedding once where the song during the service was 'The Morning After.'  I leaned over to a friend and said, "Am I crazy or is this the song from the Poseidon Adventure, where the ship is turned upside down by a tidal wave and kills most people on board?"  They're still married.



Have a nice weekend everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).