Friday, February 15, 2019

The Friday Link for 2/15/19

To start off, how about a great movie trailer.  What happens when a guy wakes up and discovers the Beatles never existed.  He remembers the songs, but no one else does.  Good concept!  This trailer makes me want to see 'Yesterday.'



Next up, Bad Lip Reading takes on the State Of The Union Speech.  Let's be honest, if Trump actually said any of these things I don't think anyone would be shocked.



And finally tonight, Samantha Bee talks about the Green New Deal, and of course the psychotic far right reaction to it.  Hey, we're only trying to save the planet...



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).