Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Saturday Link for 11/24/18

I know it's late this week, but I did have a plateful of things to do the last few days.  I hosted Thanksgiving at my house, cooked most of it, then made the most kick caboose soup you'll ever have.  I had created a window to do some writing yesterday, by my wife mentioned it was the last over 40 degree day before Christmas and so if I wanted to get the outdoor Christmas lights up without freezing, I'd better get moving.

That was not the chore I wanted to add to my agenda, but I did get it all done, and last night I spent the evening watching "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" and MST3K with the kiddos.  Priorities!

For this week, how about some of the better appraisals from Antique Roadshow.  These are jaw dropping finds which I've watched multiple times. Enjoy!



















Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).