Friday, July 20, 2018

The Friday Link for 7/20/18

Hi all.

This week I thought I'd be able to have a bit of writing time.  I had hernia surgery Tuesday and felt typing would be a piece of cake.  Instead, I've been on my back most of the week, recovering.  And because there's some sort of evil feud between Apple products and blogger, I can't type on a tablet.

I have a lot to post.  I'm hoping to get last week's Countdown done this weekend (finally).  I did have to abandon this week's countdown.  I kept getting woozy every time I read the news, but it had nothing to do with my medication.

For this weeks Friday Link, let me recap this week for you with Showtime's Our Cartoon President.  This take of the Helsinki Press Conference is spot on.



The second clip is the entire 11th episode of the show, and quite frankly the best part about it is it perfectly describes (through Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer) how Democrats can screw up the easiest of layups.  Many times, Democrats fall so in love with their resumes, they forget completely about the jobs they're trying to win.

Plus TED CRUZ!!!



Have a restful weekend everyone.  I know I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).