Friday, June 1, 2018

The Friday Link for 6/1/18

Hello June bugs!

Ze Frank is back, and I couldn't be happier!

If you are a long time Friday Link follower, you might remember a few years back how impressed I was the Minneapolis Institute of Arts featured Ze Frank's videos as 'comedic art.'  The videos are very funny, but it's rare you see comedy on display as an art form in a museum.

He's not made any videos for three years, but he's back.  For your Friday Link this week, it's the magic and pageantry of the Frog Fish, and the natural splendor of Carnivorous Plants, courtesy of Ze Frank!

Warning, there is a little adult language here, but heck, it's art!  You've been warned!!!






Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).