Friday, May 4, 2018

The Friday Link for 5/4/18

May stinks! Actually May is lovely but my schedule is insane for this month.  All three kids have sports, with one competing in two. All three have band.  All three are taking classes which have heavy duty presentations and final projects in May.  Add all of this onto my May schedule, and I'm screaming, running, burning on fire for a month.

But because you demand a Friday release, here I am.  Three of you this week.  First off, Ty Cobb disappears from Trump's legal team, so we have to say goodbye to Colbert's laundry list of hilarious alter egos for the man.  Two videos for this one topic, because there were so many good names!






The last video has some harsh language, and I do mean a lot of it, so you've been warned!

Jim Jeffries is the hilarious Australian comedian who does not pull any punches.  He has a show on Comedy Central and he has proven to be quite astute at pointing out some of the biggest problems facing America today.  This week he takes on Incels, the demented freaks who are responsible for the recent Toronto attack, amongst others.  Watch and get educated on the latest American based terrorist group.

Once again, A LOT OF BAD LANGUAGE, but this is actually important.  Do you know your enemy?



Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).