Friday, May 25, 2018

The Friday Link for 5/25/18

What a freaking awesome week!  Exhausting, stressful and chaotic...sure, but if you have kids and it's getting towards the end of the school year, what else is new.  I'm happy because I got so many projects done this last week.  And I had a really good week of interviews, including Chris Kluwe and Trace Beaulieu.  To listen to the interviews, enjoy via the Soundcloud page:  https://soundcloud.com/user-587903571

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day.  In commemoration let's blow up the world, TWICE! Actually we are going to the comedic gold of Cinema Sins and their takedowns of two horrible world destruction films, 2012 and Geostorm.  It's fun to see how Cinema Sins has matured between the two entries.  These analyses are brutal, sometimes naughty (you've been warned!) and hilarious.





Worldwide destruction for your enjoyment.  Actually, both of these films are atrocious.  The aforementioned Trace Beaulieu and his partner Frank Conniff wouldn't even touch them

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).