Friday, May 11, 2018

The Friday Link for 5/11/18

Once again, I'm in my May running around mess, so sorry the blog has been light this week.  I'm going to get this done fast as there's a chance I can actually have some down time this evening.

We'll go with Conan first and the return of his best bit, Clueless Gamer.  This time he has Bill Hader join him to play the game, God of War.  Very enjoyable, but some violent images and some adult content.  Viewer be warned!



Next up, two from Arrested Development (sort of). Season 5 is coming to Netflix soon, and I'm so freaking excited!  Love this show, and to get you ready, here's the season 5 preview.



Sweet Lord, but it's topped this week by Ron Howard doing an Arrested Development type of narration for Star Wars.  This is brilliant!



Have a great weekend everyone!  Happy Mother's Day, from one big mother...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).