Friday, March 30, 2018

The Friday Link for 3/30/18

A few videos for the Friday Link; the first was a no brainier.

This is Spring Break Week for my kids and we've been having a blast! Como Zoo, Science Museum, Walker Art Museum, Mall of America and the Minneapolis Institute of Art.  The art museums are a little tough on the kids, particularly the modern art.  I love modern art, as does my oldest daughter, but my son and youngest daughter are not fans.  Still they thought the trips this week, especially the Ruppersberg exhibit at the Walker, were pretty cool.

When I saw this video of Will Ferrell and Joel McHale visiting the Hammer Museum in Los Angeles, and their reactions to some of the pieces, it reminded me of my kids, my son especially.  They look at the work and ask 'What the...?'  Ferrell's look on the "how long was install?" question alone is worth watching the video:



The second video was a no brainer too.  Stephen Colbert's visits with Laura Bennati's Melania Trump are fantastic, but Wednesday night we were introduced to Dana Carvey's version of new National Security Advisor John Bolton.  Magnificent!



And to finish off your Link, Snoopy goes all Easter, dancing with the Bunnies!



Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).