Friday, January 5, 2018

The Friday Link for 1/5/18

I'm going to begin with posting the video for Finesse, from Bruno Mars and Cardi B.  This is amazing, and dang Bruno can dance.  Warning, adult themes and a little naughty language.



Part 2 of the Friday Link this week are videos from four of our national treasures.  These women are not only incredibly talented, they truly seem like very decent people.  As a father who's stresses about my daughter's role models (thanks for nothing Halsey), I love to hear about whenever they're watching something featuring these women.  All of these are comedy bits, and for the most part clean (a few bad words).

Starting off, Anna Kendrick from Red Nose Day:



Kerry Washington from SNL a few years back:



Kristen Bell from Funny or Die:



And Anne Hathaway from James Corden:



Like I said, national treasures.

Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).