Friday, January 26, 2018

The Friday Link for 1/26/18

Three very different videos for this Friday.

First off,  a great video from Burger King.  I KNOW!  This is a fantastic real world breakdown of what the FCC's decision to get rid of net neutrality will really do, and it is presented in Whopper burger form.  It should be said one of the members of the FCC resigned about the same time this video came out because he stated the Trump Administration and the FCC were completely controlled by the internet service providers who want to bring a cable TV level of service to the internet.

The end of the video is top notch trolling of Ajit Pai, the jackass behind getting rid of net neutrality rules.  Maybe Burger King moved their HQ to Canada for more than profit reasons...



I love this SNL bit with Jessica Chastain from last week's show, What Even Matters Anymore.  It reminds me of my wife; the lava hot fury at Trump with is bubbling under the surface of a usually level headed and even keeled woman.  Personally I think it's one of the best SNL bits this year.



And finally, U2.  They seem to be remembering they were once one of the better protest bands, as they set their sights on Trump and the ugliness that surrounds him.



That's an eclectic trio!  Enjoy, have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).