Friday, January 19, 2018

The Friday Link for 1/19/18

This will not get old anytime soon.  Here's the final play of the Vikings/Saints game, and the chaos that ensued afterwards.



You can't blame me for thinking the Vikings are going to lose.  My entire life, that's all they've done.  It would be one thing is they had won ONCE, but no.

A few years back, when they were playing the Saints in New Orleans for the NFC title, I started to believe.  Then Brett Favre threw across his body and was intercepted.  That's when the last bit of optimism I had died.

If they win on Sunday, great.  I still think they'll lose at home in the Super Bowl.  Don't call me a bad fan; I'm what they've made me.

I think the real foreign reality is how do you react in Minnesota if the Vikings were to win?  Regardless, two billion is still WAY too much to pay for a football stadium.  At least I'm consistent...

Have a great weekend everyone!  And go Vikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).