Friday, December 15, 2017

The Friday Link for 12/15/17

First off, I know the blog has been primarily Trump Lists and Friday Links for the last few months, but that dang Trump List is a bear.  I get done updating it each day, and even though I've at least five articles I want to write, I zone out.  I'm choosing sanity!

Over the holiday's, Trump List Weeks 49, 50, and 51 are going to be combined, and not nearly as thorough as the other ones are.  I'm going to take time off, as I'll be damned if I spend three hours on Christmas dealing with Trump's holiday temper tantrum.  During that time, I should be able to get a few more posts done.

This week we'll start off with James Corden and his annual holiday Carpool Karaoke.  Some big celebrities involved this year!



Next up is a revisiting of one of my favorite all time Friday Links!  Casey Neistat is a YouTube superstar, who's created an empire by trying out cameras, technology and drones in exotic locations across the globe, as well as producing videos which give us snippets into his enjoyable life.

A year ago, Casey had happen what we all dream of having happen; he got upgraded to First Class on a luxury airline, complete with shower.  It was one of my all time favorite videos, not only for the glimpse into the world I'll never inhabit, but for the pure giddiness of Casey, enjoying every minute of his trip.

That video got 48 million views and someone at Emirates Airlines must have paid attention.

He's back in an even more luxurious airline flight.  The only bad thing about this flight is that it doesn't seem to have been nearly long enough for Casey.  Enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).